Thank you for your interest in the Miss Boston Scholarship Organization. We offer two Miss titles (Miss Boston and Miss Cambridge) and one Teen title (Miss Boston's Teen). Our program is scheduled for February 10th, 2024 at the Dante Alighieri Society of Massachusetts in Cambridge. Rehearsal is tentatively scheduled for the evening of February 8th, 2024 at the same location.
Contestants will not be considered registered for the competition unless the following application materials are received by the deadline:
- Contestant contact details and production information sheet
- Contestant fact sheet
- Community Service Initiative (“CSI”) statement
- Production fee of $100 for Teens via PayPal. Accommodations for cash or check can be made, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production deposit of $100 for Misses via PayPal. Accommodations for cash or check can be made, please reach out to email@example.com. This deposit will be returned if you ultimately compete on February 10th.
- 2025 Local Delegate contract with proof of eligibility
- Talent music (please send as a .mp3 file and also bring a USB/CD with talent music to the pageant, as technological issues can pop up)
If this will be your first Miss America local of the season, please ensure you are registered on the Miss America website. Instructions on how to do this can be found in the "Eligibility Requirements" document in the "Helpful Documents" folder."
Contestants should be aware of the following dates:
- January 15, 2024: Application materials are due to the Miss Boston Scholarship Organization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 16, 2024: People’s Choice voting will begin.
- January 28, 2024: Zoom orientation at 11 AM. Ad sales are due to email@example.com PRIOR to the beginning of orientation for any incentives. The top ad seller for both Miss and Teen will get to select their lottery spot first and also be acknowledged on stage during awards. All materials for supplemental scholarships are due.
- February 8, 2024: Rehearsal at a TBD evening time.
- February 10, 2024: Pageant day! A timeline for interviews and rehearsals will be sent out after orientation.
- February 11, 2024: Mandatory new titleholder meeting at 10 a.m.
More information about wardrobe and production will be forthcoming, but for now, we strongly encourage you to order your fitness apparel sooner rather than later. The Miss America Organization is requiring all contestants to wear items from the Miss America Collection for Rebel Athletic collection for fitness this year. We have included instructions for how to ensure MA gets credit for your order in the “Helpful Documents” file. MA’s code is MAOMA2023. We are so excited to have you join our Miss Boston family!